1. We follow the NAWCC (National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors) guidelines and offer a three day - 72 hour, right of inspection and mechanical guarantee, that all of the watches we sell run and keep time. If the item is returned for any reason you will only pay costs incurred by Teds Vintage Watches. Those costs are, shipping fees, credit card fees, pay pal fees, and related costs. The inspection period begins when you sign for delivery of the item, and ends 72 hours later. We must be contacted by telephone or e-mail to confirm that you are returning an item within the 72-hour period.
2. The items will be shipped within two days of receiving payment. If a check is used for payment then we of course must wait until your check clears our bank before we can ship.
3. We use the USPS for our shipments. All items must be insured. NO Exceptions!
SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF ALL OF THE WRISTWATCHES,
AND OTHER ITEMS SHIPPED WITHIN THE USA ONLY. OUT OF THE
USA,CANADA, and OVERSEAS PLEASE ADD AN ADDITIONAL $55.00
for Insured shipping.See page 1 of collection, for the pay
pal buy it now overseas shipping charges, bottom right of
the USA shipping for watch bands or bracelets is $20.00
can invoice you for these charges.
4. We highly recommend using postal money orders since this offers you another proof of value on any given item. We will accept the following for payment; Credit cards through Paypal (NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A PAYPAL MEMBER TO PROCESS YOUR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT), Western Union money orders or checks, Bank cashiers checks and personal checks. All checks must clear our bank before shipment.
We will NOT guarantee any vintage watch to be waterproof
even if it has just had new seals and gaskets. All of our
watches carry a 120 day full guarantee as underwritten by
our watchmaker. We will split any shipping fees involved,
both ways to repair a watch with a given warranty.
The warranty is voided if: The watch has moisture inside the case; The balance shaft is broken (This means the watch was dropped); The crystal is scratched or broken; If the case has been opened / tampered with.
Most all wristwatches need to have their case backs opened by a professional with the proper tools. If you would like to see the movement, we will provide you with Pictures of the inside of the watch case, either Before you purchase, or after you purchase. Please let us know if you desire the movement pictures, and we will send them to you.
6. We try to describe these wristwatches to the best of our ability. We would not knowingly ship a watch that was "problematic". Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are always open to new ideas, customer comments or even constructive criticism. Our goal here is to provide you the customer with a vintage wristwatch that you will use and enjoy.
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY SHIPPING WATCHES TO COUNTRIES SERVED BY USPS GLOBAL PRIORITY MAIL